Falling Leaves

I keep wondering when our apartment complex is going to cover up the pool.  It's almost torture watching it sit there, taunting me.  I'm bummed I didn't get to use it nearly as much as I would have liked.  I wanted to finish reading at least five books by the pool over the summer and only made it through one and a half.  I never got to float down the lazy river (second summer in a row that I missed that goal) and I never got to go to a local amusement park and ride roller coasters.  
Summers are just way too short.  

I actually do LOVE this time of year though, so I welcome it with open arms.  The second it gets a tad brisk I ask Lyle if we should get some wood and have a nice fireplace fire going.  He's like, "Umm babe, it's August still."  I go to my closet and pull the box of tights down from storage and change out my hats hanging on my wall from summer hats to beanies and warm knit ones.
I start to look at all of my sweaters and shrug that some are probably out of date style-wise but intend on wearing them anyway.  Who said sweater dresses with cowl necks were last season??  They're cozy and cover my ass so DONE and DONE.


So I took inspiration from the changing leaves and did a little makeup video for you all.  I am really making it a goal to implement more creativity into the videos I edit so just so you know, I am pushing myself to be better with each one. 

I finally hit 100 subscribers on Youtube, huzzah!  
I know that may not seem like a lot for most of you but means the world to me!

I am so excited to have hit a small milestone with my beauty blogging.  It helps fuel my passion for making these videos for you guys so I hope you all know how much heart and soul is behind it.

So enjoy the festive Autumnal video and maybe get inspired to apply it to your next makeup look.  Us seasonal celebrators need to stick together as we tend to get made fun of a lot so whip out those furry Uggs and Pumpkin Spice Lattes and sport them proudly, I've got your back!



Love to All!!



Comments