Follow by Email

Vlogs!

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Box Unboxing

Spoiler Alert!
This is Glossybox and Sephora Play beauty subscription boxes for the month of September 2016 so if you haven't opened yours yet then look away, look away!

I have to say I was pretty blown away with the box that the Glossybox came in this month.  Usually it's a pink and black box but this month was a special design and I have decided it must be displayed somewhere in my house because it is GORGEous.  I actually have been a hoarder of these Glossyboxes, using three of them when filming my beauty videos as a stand for my computer then I have two in a drawer that organizes my cosmetics,  a bunch in my closet holding crafts and crap and then empty ones I have on stand by for absolutely no reason at all.  I am actually an extremely organized person and have no issues throwing things away but for some reason when it comes to cosmetics and beauty packaging I can't bring myself to getting rid of them.  I have boxes inside of other boxes.  It's like the Russian Doll situation where it's endless product packaging inside of another.  I am proud of this sickness for some reason...it brings me joy.

I would love to subscribe to even more beauty subs but honestly I can only fit two un-boxings into one video already as it is while trimming down the footage so how would I make room for more? 
I will just have to wait until I can blog full time and do them separately.  
Yes, that's it.


It couldn't have been a better time to receive the Kat Von D tattoo liner in a subscription as I have been really into these precise line details I have been implementing in my beauty trends for Autumn.  I was going to buy it and now I can try it first!  I have heard nothing but good things about it so I will update in future vids if it is love at first wing.


So thanks for popping by for some tea and some beauty talk.  I feel like I am coming into my own more in my videos, becoming more comfortable with just being myself, a down right goof-ball who likes to pretend she is a broadway musical singer so that is only going to get amplified the more we go along in this adventure.  Hope you are prepared for that!

Enjoy the video, it's a bit long since we have a lot of product to cover but I promise it will entertain or your money back...cause it was free.

XOXO! ~Seanna




No comments:

Post a Comment